Viper Quarterly – Volume 3, Issue 1 – Winter 1997
This is the Winter 1997 issue of Viper Quarterly. This cover features the “700 Horsepower V-10 Engine” from the Viper GTS/R.
1 in stock
This is Volume 3, Issue 1 of the Viper Quarterly which morphed into the VIPER magazine of today.
* Viper Perspectives with Ray Fisher, Dodge General Manager
* Close up of the Viper GTS-R engine and how it makes 700 naturally aspirated horsepower
* Testing the GTS-R for 1997 by the legendary Peter Brock
* VOI 4 Orlando preview by Ron Smith with event schedule
* 1997 North American Auto Show, including the debut of the Copperhead
* Coupe Comparison with a Viper GTS, Ferrari 550, and Corvette Grand Sport
* Launch of a new model: The Plymouth Prowler
* Viper memorabilia, radio control cars, etc.
* VCA regional news, great photos, and much, much more!
|Dimensions||13 × 10 in|
Viper Club of America
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.